Piano Moving Policies
Golden Gate Moving is a Northern California moving company committed to providing efficient moving solutions. We offer piano moving, residential moving, and storage services at reasonable cost. For more information on our company services and policies, contact us.
- We prefer cash or check payment upon delivery.
- Piano moves are to be paid upon delivery.
- We offer piano quotes over the phone.
- We provide free estimates at the customerâs location.
- In case of cancellation, we appreciate the courtesy of being provided with a notice 5 days in advance so that we can reschedule.
- We arrive at your place one day before to pack, and move the
- If you call us for the moving of all your belongings, we can offer a discount on your piano move.
- When you call us for piano moving, please be equipped with the following
information about your piano:
- Is it an upright or grand piano?
- Make or model of piano
- Height of upright
- Length of grand
- Do you have stairs?
- Number of stairs or flights
- Are there turns in the stairs? 90 degree or 180 degree
- Type of flooring â hardwood, carpeted, concrete
You can contact us via email or phone, our office is open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Saturday. Sunday moves can also be arranged.
Why Choose Us?
- Prompt, Friendly, Personal Service
- Short Term or Long Term Storage
- Top Quality Service at Good Prices
- Quality Crating of Fragile or Precious Items
- Free Estimates & Survey of Your Location