As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important for us to keep you informed during a time where regulations keep continuously evolving and changing. Our number one priority during this time is the safety of our employees, clients and partners and I appreciate your patience while we continue to make modifications to our policies so that we can continue to serve you.
As you know, only essential companies/workers, are authorized to operate until further notice. Moving and Warehousing has been classified as “essential” and as of now, we will continue to operate. I would like to take this moment to thank our movers, foremen, and drivers, who come into work every day and provide the same level of customer service. A big thank you to our amazing employees that keep Golden Gate Moving on the map to success while staying positive through this uncertainty.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU AND OUR EMPLOYEES SAFE
• We have implemented a social distancing strategy. Non-essential employees are working from home.
• Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented by disinfecting our trucks. We will not be using reusable bins nor used boxes during our moves.
• Any employee showing possible symptoms are sent home and cannot return until cleared by a medical professional.
• Our team is briefed on COVID-19 updates.
• Movers visiting homes will be equipped with hand sanitizers, gloves and masks depending on what is available to the general public.
WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR OUR EMPLOYEES
• If you have a move scheduled and someone in your home is sick, please alert us. This also applies if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive. We can easily reschedule your move.
• Keep a safe distance away (six to eight feet) after letting one of our people into your home. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating the spread of the virus. You can also arrange to leave a key in the event that you do not want to be at home.
Thank you in advance for your business and keeping local businesses alive!